View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
BerryBunny

Review: TheDollyeye.com

I ordered three lenses from them before. Received the first two with no problems, they came at the maximum amount of arrival time, about 2 weeks by regular post. But the third set I ordered from them I waited three weeks and I never got anything.
So I sent them an email telling them my order never came. They messaged back giving me the tracking number and telling me to see where it was. (why they don't give you the tracking number after you order is beyond me.)
I looked it up and it said that the U.S. Postal was still waiting to receive it from Malaysia.
I contacted them back telling them it was never sent out. I got no reply. I emailed them about three more times the last message a little more rude telling them I will never order from there again and I will not recommend their site to anyone else. Worst customer service ever.

UPDATE:
I FINALLY got my contacts in. I was not expecting them to come in at all. It took about two months. But due to the poor customer service I will still not be ordering from them.

Demyx-KH2

Sho Minamimoto-The World Ends with You

Roxas-KH2

Last edited by BerryBunny : 08-14-2011 at 02:31 PM. Reason: update
BerryBunny is offline   Reply With Quote