View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #20
fullbleed
Hello I'm Dr Cheeks

I hate the way people talk about opinions now. As though being entiled to an opinion is reason enough to share it with fucking everyone, and that no one can tell you wrong because "IT'S MY OPINION!" Also somehow people disagreeing with your opinion means they're trying to take you opinion away from you. You know an opinion can be wrong ok. You're entilled to an opinion, everyone is, but that doesn't make you bulletproof to criticism. Opinion doesn't excuse your ignorant idiotic spoutings.

I've hearing this a lot lately in the wake of the England riots, everyone's got big opinions on what caused it and what to do about it. So when people on the radio start blaming violence on black culture and saying all the looters should be taken into the street and shot; and then when told they're wrong they all go "OH, I'M JUST HAVING AN OPINION!". Well in that case, it's my opinion that you are a mouth breathing twat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Someone supply with a new descriptive label for Fullbleed. Hipster doesn't even cut it any more.
fullbleed is offline   Reply With Quote