View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #2182
her_oathkeeper
Sordid innocence

Name of Commissioner: "Morluna" or "Laura J. Vaughn"
Website/C.com gallery: http://cyborgseamstress.wordpress.com/ http://www.cosplay.com/member/37856
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Charles Grey from Black Butler manga.
( Just the white outfit, excluding the knee high spats )
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: N/A
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Initial inquiry sent on January 16th, deadline was stated as March 18th (rush order). Date, however was extended to June 18th, 2011 because Commissioner neglected to pay attention to working on the commission I had paid for. Still ongoing, though commissioner has been unresponsive as of June 17th and has continued on to be that way, almost TWO MONTHS after the proposed due date.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Exchange of emails started rather fast. For the first few days, later emails became less frequent, resulting in me having to pester her for responses. A deposit of $200 dollars was sent early on. And there absolutely no progress aside from a VEST of all parts of the costume THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A WHILE AGO. And that was for the first due date. I was lenient and extended the due date. However, that's where everything had went downhill. For a while, she continued to evade my emails that were generally inquiring about the progress on the costume, and they were by no means hostile or rude. Just, really normal. Although I sent emails, I saw that she updates both her twitter/DeviantArt fairly often. And it was then I came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to see any of my money back with me.
Final Grade: F-. -UNTIL this all gets straightened out.-

Last edited by her_oathkeeper : 08-23-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Revoking previous statements until further notice.
her_oathkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote