View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2011, 07:07 AM   #2183
kumi-kun

Name of Commissioner: fan+friend
Website/C.com gallery: (doesnt work)
Character commissioned and series/video game: Oscar de jarjayes (Rose of Versailles) the coat only, and it's from takarazuka's musical adaption.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1268/img1289z.jpg
Timeline: I emailed them with the pictures and specs somewhere 1-10 july and I received the frock coat 23th of august.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
This commission was for an item thats not in their webshop. In their first email the gave me a quote and pictures of fabrics I could pick from. I picked one of the standard sizes but also had an option to have it made to my size. I did ask them to adjust it to my height (5'3) because normally they make everything for 5'5. Anyway the coat is the right length now so that's great. After I send the payment on 14th july I heard from them next on 27th of july with a confirmation. Then the package arrived on 23th of august. They didn't send me an email saying they had shipped it so it came as a surprise. When I emailed them before it had arrived (the same day) they send me a tracking number, that was a bit weird.
As for the coat itself, it's well made and the fabric and lace are really nice. It's also lined and has pockets.
Final Grade: A
kumi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote