View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #40
NeikoRae

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgc View Post
After a really busy and stress filled week, PAX came and went. I didn't even have a chance to try on the full Dany costume until the morning of, but I think it turned out mostly okay. The only thing that I was unhappy about was the wig. I've never worn a wig before and when I put it on that morning, I was seriously thinking about not wearing a wig at all. Any suggestions from all the experienced wig-wearers out there or should I go wigless the next time I wear this costume (I have black hair). Thanks ahead for your input!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deniath...57627419647733
@VGC- the costume looks great and the wig doesn't look bad either, though did you wear a wig cap underneath it? if not you could try one of those or maybe use some hair gel or hair glue to keep any loose strands from falling out under the netting, or alot of pins and clips though those might be uncomfortible after a while

Now... I think I need some advice... I've been looking at many pictures of the costumes I'm trying to do but the more I see the more I feel I have the wrong colored matterial (at this point Im not going for type of material since I have a limited selection) the hardest to figure are Arya's pants in the sword training scenes at times they look blue and then in others grey. I thought I had a good material/ color but now I'm not too sure
its a denim material and originally I was going to use the darker side but now im thinking the lighter side... if even

any thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6137.JPG (39.4 KB, 0 views)