View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #2197
LadyFuzLin

Thumbs up

I ordered two products in the same order, but they were drastically different, so I hope no-one minds that I post them separately.

Name of Merchant -
Cosplay Fu
Website - www[dot]****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****[dot]co[dot]uk.
Item purchased - 'Stocking Wig from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt'. x1.
Links to picture(s) of your received item - http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files...king%20Wig.png.
Timeline (how long your order took to process) - I ordered the Item on 19/08/2011. I received an e-mail on 01/09/2011 stating that my item had been dispatched, and they arrived on 06/09/2011. There was a slight delay in the dispatch due to another item I had ordered (which I am reviewing separately).
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. - I ordered the wig because I have previously ordered a costume and loved the quality, and thought the wig looked very high quality in the picture. The price was 38.39 which I thought really reasonable for a wig so long so I placed my order. Once it arrived, it was packed with my other item, wrapped neatly in a bag and net to keep it tidy. It feels very heavy, and when I took it out fully to feel properly, I was very pleased with how thick and full it really is. I tried it on, and found the fibres to be incredibly soft and easy to keep tidy. There was a little bit of mess from me trying to get it on (I'm no good with long wigs), but any tangles immediately dissappeared after coming my fingers through. It's probably the best wig I have bought to this day and it was also very easy to plait and re-store until I need it again. I was also worried that because I'm so tall, it wouldn't be long enough to fit the character, but it's long enough for me to sit on! I can't believe how perfect it is.
Final Grade: A-, because of the delay in dispatching the item.
LadyFuzLin is offline   Reply With Quote