View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
DemonBarberST
We all wear a mask..

I will definitely keep you posted if I ever have plans to get back out to the east coast. *crosses fingers*

And yes, the icon I currently have up is my Depp cosplay in progress. I still am still working on piecing it together. Not sure exactly what outfit/costume I want to use for it.. I was thinking maybe one of his recognizable premiere outfits. I just got the glasses in today. Although they are perfect style and near identical to the moscot lemtosh ones he wears, they are a bit too big for my face. I need to get a smaller size. I am trying to find ones at a reasonable price. Ones I just got are $12. Sadly, although a lot of the replica glasses -- ones that look like the moscot lemtosh but aren't the moscot lemtosh -- look perfect, almost all of them are too large. I may have to save up and just cave and get the real deal. We will see though :P

Thank you again for you compliments -- they mean a lot! And actually, Depp isn't really that tall. I think he is about 5'7"?? I'm not all that tall either :P lol

*The Phantom of the Opera: The Phantom/Erik/Red Death(2004 Movie Version)
*Sweeney Todd
*Prince Eric (Disney's The Little Mermaid)
*Harry Potter
*Pirate (From Pirates of the Caribbean)
*Johnny Depp
*Orlando Bloom/Will Turner
*Clark Kent/Superman
*Haunted Mansion Stretching Portrait Quick Sand Character
*Oscar--The Great & Powerful Oz
DemonBarberST is offline   Reply With Quote