View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2011, 05:04 AM   #2205
artemis88
Loves The Bad Boys

Name of Commissioner: Tsukeru
Website/C.com gallery: http://tsukeruu.deviantart.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Austria - Axis Powers Hetalia, his long blue coat and the white cravat.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
[Coat and Cravat]
[Cravat Close-up]

{When I actually receive the item, I'll post more pictures! <3 I just couldn't wait to post this review! xD I'm THAT happy about the service I received. <3}
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Well, I first ordered on 7/25/2011, and the product was finished this past weekend, so a little under two months, but she informed me that she had cons to go to, another commission to do, as well as her own costumes to attend to, so that was expected on my part.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:
Pros:

I felt that Tsukeru was very professional in keeping up communications, as well as handling any questions I have, and has been very patient to wait for me to pay. (I get paid every two weeks.) She also asked me things like, what type of buttons I wanted on the coat and made sure that she even got a good material for the cravat! She didn't just run in head-long and try to get it done quickly. She took her time, and from what I see on the photos, it's well worth the wait!

Cons:

I don't see any with this seller. I would recommend her to anyone!

Comments:

She put up with my very non-professional gushing very well when she showed me the pictures of the final product. <3 x3 I found her to be very polite, professional, and a hard worker. ^_^
Final Grade: A+!
artemis88 is offline   Reply With Quote