View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #5294
Mehdia
The Corset Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfall View Post
I realized that my costumes are usually still works-in-progress the first time I wear them. You won't know what works and what doesn't until you test it out in public.

The reason I thought you might be being sarcastic is because you see a lot of snarkiness online. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody DID making a mockingly sympathetic comment as a way of telling me that I need to grow a thicker skin. Some people get waaay too much pleasure insulting strangers online.

I'd love to see pictures of the Ranmao commission. Is it really that much more expensive to ship to Hawaii?
Here she is: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2921989/ Click her name down there where it says who the cosplayer is to see more photos of it. It cost me a lot more to ship to her though because I had to do express shipping. But there is a bit more of a cost to ship outside the mainland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
China won't sometimes and Europe won't. >.> I do understand why they don't but it shouldn't cost much more for shipping between Hawaii and the Mainland USA (especially with the flat rate boxes) T_T but People for whatever reason won't and its a pain.

Like I'd find an awesome item on Ebay and when I look to check the shipping...it won't. Gets my hope up for nothing
That all sucks. If you are running a business, you should be willing to ship wherever since that person is willing to pay you. I guess I'm spoiled living in one of the mainland states.
Mehdia is offline   Reply With Quote