View Single Post
Unread 09-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #15
LeekFish
Clow Reader

At Anime Expo this year, I was cosplaying as Diva!Miku on Saturday. I was sitting beside my girlfriend on the bus waiting to leave for the con, and a very nice family of four hopped on; they had a little girl who took one look at me and her face completely just lit up, it was SO cute. ;u; So I smiled and waved at her, which she seemed thrilled about. xD I'm not entirely sure if she knew who Miku is, but it seemed like she thought I was really her (which is always a compliment in itself!) When we got to the con and hopped off the bus, I was about to pose for a photo for someone when the same little girl ran over and was asking me if I was going to the convention and talking excitedly about everything; I offered her a hug, which was when her little brother (who was cosplaying as Armstrong from FMA and looked ADORABLE) ran over for one as well and oh my gosh they were SO CUTE. They both kept trying to talk to me at once and asking tons of questions until their parents had to pull them along. x'D

I swear, it made my entire day. <3

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote