View Single Post
Unread 10-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
GlassCannon

Previous CCs Panel Lists?

Hello all,

I'm new around here, so a quick introduction: I'm Samantha, lifelong costumer, but fairly new to the convention circuit, and in the awkward position of being a cosplay.com member who doesn't really like anime all that much (shhh, don't tell anyone!). I'm looking to potentially add a couple of conventions to my yearly rotation -- currently I attend DragonCon every year, BlizzCon most years, and San Diego ComicCon in 2009 and probably again in 2012 -- and CostumeCon caught my eye as a con that might match my interests.

Since the panel info for CC30 isn't up yet (and I assume won't be until closer to the con? if at all?), I thought I would look through the panel descriptions from previous CostumeCons, to see if what's usually covered would be of interest to me. The webpage for CC29 is down (goes to a GoDaddy page, so I think the registration has lapsed), so I was wondering if anyone here has an electronic copy of CC29's program that they could email me? Or any other fairly recent CostumeCon? Obviously the programming changes from year to year, but I'd just like to get an idea.

So if any of you happen to have a copy of programs from previous years, I would really love to take a look at them. My email address is glasscannon.lj(at)gmail.com. Thanks in advance!
Samantha Winchester - Winchester Sisters (Supernatural genderswap) - 100%, adding props
Abaddon - As Time Goes By dress (Supernatural) - 90%
GlassCannon is offline   Reply With Quote