View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
tsukii
+anima

Question Help me find conventions in Germany

Hello!

My name is Sara and I, and a group young people are responsible for a small manga/anime/cosplay convention in Sweden. (Kawaiicon) Right now we are searching for other people in Europe that are holding a convention of some sort, and are interested to participate in an exchange-travel program with us.

The thing is, if we can get in contact with a god group of people before november, that will hold a con sometime the next spring or summer. We can get a stipendium so some of us can come and visit/help you at your con. And later in the autumn we can get more money, so some in your group can come and visit Sweden, and our convention that we will hold in September. The money is from a stipendium that allows young people to shear their interest between cultures.

So to to do this, you must:
*Be between 15-25 years old
*Planning a con in the spring or summer of 2012 that host at least 200 visitors
*Want to welcome a small group from Sweden on your con (max 10 people)
*Understand some English
*Be able to take care of necessary needs for yourself if you want to come to us later on. (Things like: eat, sleep, travel, and so on.)

Too see a tad more about our con or me:
Visit www.kawaiicon.se (I know everything is in Swedish, sorry)
Visit us on facebook: Kawaiicon, Manga/Animekonvent I Sundsvall https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...=p.10150338054 549828&type=1#!/event.php?eid=171005949605334
Check my private profile here on cosplay.com: Tsukii
Or send a mail with questions directly to me at: sara.hjortsberg@hotmail.com

Plese send me a mail if you can think of it! we really want to take this chance!

Erisa's Law of Cosplay: the difficulty of a cosplay is inversely proportional to how simple it looks in reference pictures.
tsukii is offline   Reply With Quote