View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:18 AM   #7
AbraahamJohn

Finding Sugar pill for cheap? You are like me I am always looking for a way to save money but has the best products out there. If you are looking for cheap in price a lot of the time you sacrifice quality of the product, it may be a knockoff or could have a reaction to the skin. So I would say shop at those "wholesale" sites at your own risk. If itís an AMAZING deal itís probably too good to be true.

Now for great pigment eye shadow that wonít break the bank is an easy one. NYX has a great variety of shadows with some great pay off, if you are looking for a brighter color you can always add in one of their famous JUMBO eye pencils. I love there JUMBO pencils! You can use them as a base for any eyeshadow and get great color payoff and long lasting wear. (Just make sure you blend well to prevent creasing)

Loreal Hip has some amazing duos and you can mix and match the duos for a night out on the town! What I love most about them is if you use certain colors wet, POW you've got a waterproof eyeshadow with crazy pigment payoff!

These are 2 of my favorite reasonably priced eyeshadow that I own and use. You don't always have to buy the expensive make up to get a celebrity look you can use what you have a just tweak a bit to match your personal style. But it is nice to reward yourself with one or two every once in while
AbraahamJohn is offline   Reply With Quote