View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
ShadowStar137
Mega Vocaloid Fan!

Come Visit Maniac Cosplay Team!

Hello everyone. I have my own cosplay group called Maniac Cosplay Team that consists of five people (including me). We're in need of some people at the moment and there is a lot of roles needed to be filled. We're using the vocaloids in the cosplay team as we're mostly going to do cosplay videos to the vocaloid songs. We've only just recently started the group, so I'm still getting all the wigs but if you have a wig for the roles you want already, then that's great! It'll save me about 20 to spend. And also we'll be cosplaying as the vocaloid to english songs (like Girlfriend by Avril) as requested by my best friend. So the roles are:
Miku Hatsune: Taken
Rin Kagamine: Taken
Len Kagamine: Open
Luka Megurine: Open
Meiko: Open
Kaito: Taken
Gakupo: Open
Gumi: Taken
Neru Akita: Taken
Haku Yowane: Open
SeeU: Taken
Lily: Taken
Teto Kasane: Taken
VY1: Open
VY2: Open
Miku Zatsune: Open
Mikuo: Open
Dell: Open
SF-A2 Miki: Open
Oliver: Open
Aku Yamine: Taken
IA: Taken
Filming: This is going to be shared out because the official filmer might be in the video, unless someone just wants to do the filming and not cosplay
Editing: Me and a friend mostly, but if you want to help out, then that's fine.

If I've missed off any roles, please tell me. Now we do need some people who are either boys or girls who don't mind dressing up as boys. Some of the roles will be shared between everyone if someone who stars in the song we've chosen doesn't like it. Or we get some difficulty with dances of some other things, so don't feel too put off if the role you want is taken. We'll make sure everyone gets a chance at playing someone they like.

Another ideal we would like is if you lived close to where we live (so about one hour and thirty minutes max in time, a little bit over (by about 10-15 minutes)) So we're looking for people who live in places such as Manchester, Uttoxeter, Longton, Newcastle, Leek, Derby, Liverpool, Nottingham, Ashbourne, Sheffield, Crewe, Tutbury, Loughborough, Shrewsbury, Warrington, Doncaster, Chesterfield, etc. Places like that and not places like London as we all can't afford the fuel it takes to get there and back.

We currently range between the ages of 13 and 14, but we can have older people in the group as well. I'd say no older than 17. But of course the ages will expand as the years go on. We also want people who will have lots of fun while making videos and won't get upset if they mess up as messing up only goes onto the bloopers. Also you we would like it if you would have fun with us and try to become friends with us. It's boring having someone who's all work and no play. We will take this seriously though, but everyone needs to have a good laugh while doing it.

So anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I won't bite and neither will my friends. It'll be a pleasure cosplaying with you! You can ask or talk to me on this thread, by PM, Deviantart, Youtube, Or on our own blog.
Deviantart
Our own blog
Youtube

NOTE: If you want to see an example of our work, we are in the process of doing a live action of Hello/How Are You? by Miku Hatsune. It should be out at around easter, maybe a bit before.

Last edited by ShadowStar137 : 03-12-2012 at 03:46 PM.
ShadowStar137 is offline   Reply With Quote