View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #2265
Chibi Mathilda

Wig from Hello Cosplay

Name of Commissioner:
Hello Cosplay

Website/C.com gallery:
www.hellocosplay.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.):
Series: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Character: Chrome Dokuro
Product: Purple Wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
What I ordered: http://www.hellocosplay.com/katekyo-...ig-p-2472.html
What I got: (will upload a link to the pictures after I've taken them)

Timeline (how long your order took to process):
- Ordered on Sunday the 20th of November 2011
- Arrived on Thurseday the 1st of December 2011

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:
This was my first time ordering something of the internet and to be honest I was quite scared to do so. I've heard a lot of horror stories about stolen money, goods not arriving or receiving something completely different than what people had ordered. But appearantly I was lucky since the wig did not only arrive quite quickly, it was also exactly what I ordered not to mention it is made of a soft texture, fits perfectly, is comfortable to wear and to put it plainly: everything I hoped it would be.

Pro's: quick service, good communication.

Cons: maybe more expensive than I would have bought it somewhere else although I'm not sure since I can't exactly make an comparrison. One thing that did bug me somewhat was that the wig did not arrive in a box like I thought it would but instead in a plastic bag. Luckily it's a short wig and doesn't seem to tangle but still...

Final Grade:
A - And only because they put the wig in a bag and not like a box like I had hoped otherwise I'll definatly be ordering from them again in the future ^^

Keep smiling... It makes people wonder what you are up to.

- - - - - - - - - -

Cosplays I'm sure I will be doing:
- Gumi (a whole load of different dresses from her ^^)
Chibi Mathilda is offline   Reply With Quote