Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #10555
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

TopHatDown- I wish I was there! That sounds like it would be an amazing store! I guess the weather isn't tooooo bad- it may be cold, but I got to play with snow today. I'm used to and miss Florida's climate though.

kiggi- Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I was going to try to store locator, but the internet at the RMH is really slow, so I have to go to the hospital. Thanks again for saving me the trouble!

Aurora- Everybody looks great! I take it you went to a masquerade?

korii- If it makes you feel any better, I don't live here buy choice and its only temporary.

alice- Have you tried putting it in as "+Kim +Possible"? I know I've had to use that method to find what I want and it works.
EDIT: Nevermind. It doesn't turn up anything for me. Weird. I tried searching some other things to see if it was just a glitch in the system and got results, but nothing for KP. Have you thought about posting in one of the help forums to see if other members are having that problem or have ideas for have to fix it?

And the more I think about it, the less I feel like making a Snow White costume to visit the kids in. I don't know why though. I have just about all the fabric though and I was thinking of making some other costumes. I might have enough yellow satin/lining to get a good start on Belle and I might use the dark blue velour to make Ariel's corset. Ariel would be fairly easy and I was already planning on making the costume for my sister, so we could share the costume.
For those of you who do work with kids in your costumes, how popular are Belle and Ariel?

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Last edited by Benihime78 : 01-02-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote