View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #4442
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Flames View Post
Playing Bulletstorm. Not bad for a $5 Steam game.
I paid $20 for it on the PS3 and do not regret doing so. The game is crazy fun, just a tad short and a terrible final level/ending. $5 is worth it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihander View Post
Pretty sure DoDonPachi is on there... if not, then it's on the Japanese marketplace. In which case, my bad.

Also WHY IS PARAPPA THE RAPPER SO FUCKING HARD, JESUS CHRIST?!
Because MASTER CHOP CHOP ONION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
I HATE THE RED THINGS!
Started playing Ghost Trick this morning on the train ride to work and OMG MISSLE!

Game is rad BTW.

MAGFest was a thing that went down, and was the polar opposite of PAX East, which wasn't a bad thing, just insanely small. I got to meet/talk to the "Hey Ash, Whatcha Playing" crew, watched Metroid Metal & EarthBound Papas stageside which was awesome (Nobuo Uematsu making the Coloussus Mutant Power attack sound effect from X-Men:the Arcade game is a highlight), played a ton of games, and picked up an R4 card for $25, because I want me some obscure 3rd party SNES/Genesis roms to play on the go dammit.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote