View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #4451
DarkFujin
Lang Zhi says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Downloaded the trial version. Looks great. Seems fun. I like the voice over - a lot. It's a good way to advance the story without interrupting your gameplay.
At first I thought the voiceover would get annoying, especially since one of the first things I didn't in the game was accidentally roll off the edge of the level and the narrator commented on it. Then when I went around destroying all the breakable objects, he commented on that too. I kind of rolled my eyes and thought "oh great, he's going to comment on EVERYTHING isn't he?" But actually, he really doesn't. He'll comment on some minor gameplay things if you do it enough, but not to the point where it gets annoying.

Okay, what's going on with the autosave feature? I finished all the vigils, which gave me a lot of money so I did a lot of upgrades to the weapons. I went into the final area but it was late and I wanted to go to bed so I quit the game and turned it off. Now I'm a level behind, don't have all the vigils done, and am missing weapon upgrades. Argh!

Oh well, at least I'm still at the final area, and there's always new game+
DarkFujin is offline   Reply With Quote