Thread: Disney Cosplay
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #10648
Aurora's Heart

Korii- Love the braid. I've heard of people using large safety pins to secure it over the shoulder, but I'm not sure what that would do to the dress. i also love your Aurora wig. The bangs don't really need much work except to put the curl in on the left side.

Kiggi- Glad you can dress up to Disney On Ice. Honestly, I never thought of doing that before I joined this group.

Alice- Your not the only one who ditches wigs. I have to be carefull with the ones I get as my forhead is sensitive and I have a high forhead so, the wigs are much lower than my hair line. Function over Fashion as they say.

Found this in my Deviant Art watch list and thought you guys might enjoy it. You thought it was hard doing makeup to look like a character, try this. Yes it is reall makeup. (Click on the image to enlarge it)
http://katiealves.deviantart.com/art...F25423771&qo=0

I finally got around to combing out my Rapunzel wig from New Years Eve and it wasn't as easy as I had hoped. It has an entire bottle of detangler on it at the moment and no tangles. I may end up braiding this after all. On the plus side, I checked the site I got it from and they have more. When I get some more money I may buy another one for the braid.