View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
ShadowStar137
Mega Vocaloid Fan!

That's great cosplaykoneko! You've been the only one to outside of my friends from school who is willing to join. You don't have to worry about being new to cosplay. Me and my friends are all new to cosplay as well. Thank you for being even interested in joining our group. I'm sorry for the late response, but I've been busy with homework and whatnot. And even if you didn't know vocaloid, it wouldn't entirely matter. My friends sort of know about it (the one playing Miku is as crazy about Vocaloid as I am). I had to give them a brief overview of the characters available and telling them about the characters, what they sang, etc. And as stated above, we'll be doing English songs as well.

I'm not the perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it and take a step back; I remember how amazing life truly is and that maybe, just maybe. I like being Unperfect.

Last edited by ShadowStar137 : 01-25-2012 at 03:08 PM.
ShadowStar137 is offline   Reply With Quote