View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #2302
mistypoison

****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****

Name of Commissioner: ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com
Character commissioned and series/video game: Hetalia, North Italy, Shoes
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item -will add later-
Timeline (how long your order took to process) 20 Days [Including Shipping Time]

Pros:

This is my first reviews so I'm not quite sure where to begin ^^; Well Firstly the materiel Seems to be strong and could withstand being worn as shoes outside (obviously) I measured them, and they have the EXACT measurements I sent, I ordered a size smaller on accident [I am a UK size 7 and I got a M size], but they still fit nicely! and since it was my first time buying anything cosplay related, I asked alot of questions, all of which were replied to within 24 hours! + They also have videos of their products so you can see them better!

Cons:

A little bit hard to fit my Pant legs under, But this is my fault since I measured without them on. The smell that is coming from these boots! I think I'll need to air them out for a few days......They also take a few minutes to put on, but this is just due to the shoe's design.
I quess you could also include the cost, which was around $83 without shipping is a little high for just shoes. Also I received Coupons that were for 2011, so Expired in other words.

Mini Complaint: I found some more "Realistic" Boots on eBay which were way cheaper, so I probably won't be wearing these ones for my actual cosplay as much ^^;

Final Grade: A+
mistypoison is offline   Reply With Quote