View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
Registered User
AlanaOwlet's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 54
I made mine using pantyhose but no latex. Essentially I just cut them to the right length and shape, then sewed them together. I used upholstery foam in the tips since it was easier to cut into a point but then filled the rest with stuffing. To color them I used Tulip brand fabric spray paint, which I really recommend for two reasons; it went on very easily and evenly, and it matched perfectly with the Ben Nye face paint I ended up using. I can dig it out and see specifically which one it was if you need me to. The end result obviously didn't look as professional and perfect as latex would have but they were still pretty good and cost about $10 total to make and I got it done in a single day so that's a plus.
AlanaOwlet is offline   Reply With Quote