Thread: Touhou Project
View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #33
Teelato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestcat View Post
Oh god I know. They can be deadly to a college student though. I am trying my damnedest to resist putting them on my new computer, so that way I only play at home instead of in class. Though I'm going to have to put them back on for a panel I'm (apparently) running for my college's convention. We'll see how that works out for my grades. xD

Also, I think you'll make a cute blonde! You're skin tone has an almost golden glow to it, so it will really just glow with your skin. Also, you look good with white hair (when you cosplayed Phi, which is awesome), so it's safe to say that you'll make a great Marisa!
Oooh, good luck! I've been cutting it real close with my grades lately, since I've found myself prioritizing Touhou over homework. Whoops. It's alright, somehow I've been grazing my way through it, though!

(Ahhh yay someone finally recognized my Phi cosplay that's so neat)
Well, I got myself a blonde wig for a Nino from Arakawa Under the Bridge cosplay, and uh... it didn't look the greatest on me. Though, thinking over it again, maybe it wasn't so much the color, but the middle-part that just wasn't working for me. Thanks, though! You've made me feel a whole lot more confident about this cosplay now!
Teelato is offline   Reply With Quote