View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #48972
LeekFish
Clow Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnathema View Post
That is an enormous amount of rhinestones. o: You need to wear this to the coscom lunch meet, it is imperative that I see this awesomeness, pleasepleaseplease.
I'll try! c: Though I haven't decided which days I'll be doing certain cosplays yet, actually. I know I'll have to be Chococat on whatever day my Sanrio group wears their cosplays, and I'll most likely be debuting Tsubasa!Sakura that weekend as well. But even if I don't get to wear Miku the day of the lunch meet, we can still hang out for a bit or something when I do wear it. :3

Eeeeeeee yay, my Snowy shipped! :'D The polo shirt and sweater for Tintin have been ordered, bid's been placed on a great trenchcoat, and the weekend after next I'll get fabric to make the pants and hopefully find some shoes at Goodwill or something, and finding long black socks shouldn't be too hard. That just leaves me with narrowing down my decision on which wig to buy, which hopefully my friend will be helping me with since I'm not normally one to crossplay and thus I'm not too familiar with guy hair. >3>;;; Ah, and the binder. My friend needs to send me the link to that good seller she found.

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote