View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #2314
XxSora145xX
Also known as barcodecat

Name of Merchant Epic Cosplay
Website epiccosplay.com
Item purchased (please include quantity) short white bob, it's not currently available on their website
Links to picture(s) of your received item N/A
Timeline (how long your order took to process) It's been 9 days
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
I bought the wig off their ebay account on February 3rd, and it was supposed to arrive on February 7th or 8th for free shipping. February 8th came and went, so my mom emailed them asking what happened. They emailed back saying that they would check to see what was going on. A few days later, they emailed again saying that the wig was out of stock, and they asked us if there was any wig they could replace it with. Okay, that's bad. For one thing, it violates eBay's agreements to 'sell' an item that you don't have. They also didn't seem to apologize or offer some sort of compensation, they only offered to give us another wig of the same price. A price we paid already, so it's not like they're doing us any big favors. My dad replied that they have a few days to send the wig or he'll report them to ebay and get a refund. I find it a bit harsh that he's asking for a wig they claimed was out of stock, but it's true that they claimed to have had it in the first place.
I really wish that I could have given a better review, since I've bought from their booth at a con and the wig I got there was very nice quality. I think the problem is communication within the company, because they should have known that one of their wigs was out of stock.

Final Grade: F

Last edited by XxSora145xX : 02-13-2012 at 12:25 PM.
XxSora145xX is offline   Reply With Quote