Thread: Sherlock BBC
View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #25
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo_the_Kazoo View Post
Hey, jalynissuper, do you think you could maybe resize that image or just link to it? It's really high res and it's stretching out the formatting of the site.

KnightJeran: The wig that I used, which I find to very satisfactory (curly, but not too poofy), is a Sepia wig with the style name WB-800. I chopped a heck of a lot off the back, but if you want to avoid that, there is a shorter version of the same style called WB-700. I just liked the length of the curl in the front with the longer one. I wear the wig slightly askew to have the curl fall on my forehead the way I want to. The one you linked would work, but almost seems a bit too choppy for Sherlock's hair.
You make a fabulous point. Thank you for sharing your wig secrets (because everyone always seems so stingy about that kind of stuff). I love your Sherlock! Looks lovely! If it's trimming, I can do that!

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote