View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #34
kittymutt
Belgium Waffles

Purchased: Lulu wig in light brown (070B)
Picture of Product: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0fzddxlAZ1qih813.jpg
Cosplay that it will be used for: North Italy (Axis Powers: Hetalia)
Pros:
-Right color and right style as the pictures on the website show. (No surprises)
-Wig cap isn't too big, or too small. (on my head anyway)
-The wig is thick and has enough hair. There are no parts on the wig where it would be considered too sparse.
Cons:
-Shipping took a little long. I had to wait all five business days and three days for shipping. I live a couple states over from where they are based. (I should mention that they just got back from a convention and were getting a whole new stock + having the sale. So these could've been factors as to why.)
-The wig texture has a little bit of a prickly texture to it, but not much.

Grade: 9.5/10

Overall, everything was wonderful. The service was nice, and I got exactly what I expected. I took half a point off because of the long shipping time, but again, as I mentioned before, that could be due to the fact they they were busy with many things.

From my experience, I would recommend you order it at least two weeks in advance. They do also have overnight shipping I believe, though it's about five times as much for shipping. Though I honestly don't think/hope that most people would be ordering that close to the time they need it.
kittymutt is offline   Reply With Quote