View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #2333
alicechance

Name of Commissioner: erisaka
Website/C.com gallery: Cosplay.com profile
Character commissioned and series/video game: Belle's Peasant Dress from Disney's Beauty and the Beast - Four piece costume (Petticoat, blouse, dress, apron) and wig.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Worst quality photo in the world, I'm so sorry.
Timeline: I first messaged her on 20 Dec 2011. She shipped it on 4 Jan 2012.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. I was so, so amazed. I'd come into a little Christmas money, had a Disney event coming up in three weeks, thought, "Hmm..." but didn't honestly think that any commissioners would even be willing to take on such a last minute request (I'm in Australia, so it was really a two week deadline, once you add shipping in), especially over the holidays. But Erisaka was more than happy to take it on and still managed to create something of absolutely amazing quality for a very reasonable price. I wear the blue dress as a "normal" dress quite a bit, so her work is more than up to surviving a con or two. While she was making it she kept me informed absolutely every step of the way and informed me of any hiccups and offered to rectify them, such as some discolouration on the waistband of the petticoat. Her choice of fabric was fantastic, the style was fantastic, everything was just perfect in a way I thought I had no right to expect. I would have maybe liked the wig to have the fringe off the face and curled back, but there was a delay in its delivery that was not at all Erisaka's fault, so it's completely understandable.

Final Grade: A+
alicechance is offline   Reply With Quote