View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #2334
potexaco
That Cas with the wings

Name of Commissioner: Maggifan
Website/C.com gallery: http://maggifan.deviantart.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game: ADR-01 from Digimon Tamers, Wig
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never Completed.
Timeline (how long your order took to process): November - March.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:

Communication was absolutely atrocious. I emailed her several times in January to find the progress on my wig, and it wasn't until mid February I found out she didn't even have a wig yet when I'd asked to receive the wig by Late February/Early March. I once again emailed her several times at the begining of March to find out just what was happening, and only got a reply on March 8th to tell me she would not be able to finish the commission in time. While she has said she will refund me my money she has yet to do so and, honestly am skeptical if she even will.

I should mention in this time she would also constantly update her Facebook and Deviantart, but not reply to emails. She also received many complaints and questions about status of wigs on her deviantart wall and every single one was Hidden By Owner. I left a comment to let people know what they were in for and have now been blocked from commenting to her. Be aware of this commissioner. Her wigs look good, but dealing with the horrible customer service is NOT worth it. Be aware you're taking a chance as to whether you will even get your wig or not.

Final Grade: F-------- ...hell, lets just call it a G at this point, maybe even an H for Hell.
potexaco is offline   Reply With Quote