View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #690
LockedxxHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToroSonyCat View Post
I've heard mixed reviews on Topatocos troll shirts and their stock photos aren't really all that reliable (the group photo of the shirts and the solo photos look different colours!) so this is really good to hear! I ordered a (mens) Sollux t-shirt and I was sort of worried about it even though one of my friends did buy the same one and I saw it IRL but still...

Kinda wondering if I should have bought one of the womens ones though because if it's like my Dave t-shirt in a mens size it'll probably drown me u__u but I don't want it to fit like a women's one because I'm crossplaying sooo yeah.
Based on my Kanaya shirt, the color of the symbol does appear a bit closer to the one in the group photo. It's a bit of a midground between the two, actually.
But I like the color I got better than the one in the main image, that one is a bit too pale of a green for Kanaya's shirt, IMO. So I am very satisfied with my Kanaya shirt.
But I think either color would work fine. Hussie tends to be a bit inconsistent with the colors of things like this in HS, so I personally think that either would work fine. And it looks simply great with the rest of my cosplay.

I think if you got a girl's shirt in a larger size, it might have given you a still masculine fit. Like, a girl's XL would probably be equivalent to a men's XS or XXS, if they carried one.

Does this post make any sense or have any sort of point? I don't even know, I apologize for my babbling xD.
LockedxxHeart is offline   Reply With Quote