View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #691
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockedxxHeart View Post
Based on my Kanaya shirt, the color of the symbol does appear a bit closer to the one in the group photo. It's a bit of a midground between the two, actually.
But I like the color I got better than the one in the main image, that one is a bit too pale of a green for Kanaya's shirt, IMO. So I am very satisfied with my Kanaya shirt.
But I think either color would work fine. Hussie tends to be a bit inconsistent with the colors of things like this in HS, so I personally think that either would work fine. And it looks simply great with the rest of my cosplay.

I think if you got a girl's shirt in a larger size, it might have given you a still masculine fit. Like, a girl's XL would probably be equivalent to a men's XS or XXS, if they carried one.

Does this post make any sense or have any sort of point? I don't even know, I apologize for my babbling xD.
Ah, that's good then!! I really like the Sollux colour on the group photo but in general the colours are just kinda weird between all of the photos for the different shirts. The solo photo ones tend to be the worst though, I really don't know why they can't get better photos of them because the current ones are kinda offputting.

Yes, maybe that would have been a good idea! But then again, the womens neck is lower too so that wouldn't look all too masculine. I suppose I'm just best sticking with the mens one even if it is probably gonna be rather large on me u__u

No no it does, I understand your points and they were helpful! So thank you

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote