View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #2343
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!

Wig Commission

Name of Commissioner: Graceasaur

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/240292

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Ace Attorney - Phoenix Wright wig.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None yet, but they are coming soon.

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I started communications in the beginning of February and I recieved it March 17th.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Overall, everything was excellent, Graceasaur was professional, polite, very friendly and was more then happy to give me an update whenever I asked. She went above and beyond what was originally planned out. I commissioned this wig for a friend of mine who has a very large head, which means most wigs don't fit on him. Arda wigs was having a very discounted sale for base wigs made too big. They were out of the black one and I was disappointed but Graceasaur saved the day by offering to dye it for a little extra.

When I received the wig, I was thrilled to find how sturdy it was and how well the dye job was done since the wig made it pretty difficult due to the unusual placement of the wefts.

Final Grade: A+

I would recommend Graceasaur over and over again to anyone who needs a high quality wig done from someone friendly, professional, and flexible.
Bm-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote