Dizzy Lizzy

Website/C.com gallery
lizzy.agentsofcosplay.com

Character commissioned and series/video game
Princess Garnet--wig "fluffing"

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/928f580f.jpg

Timeline
I sent the wig back to her in mid-December 2011. She finished it by mid February to pick up at Katsucon. She ended up mailing it and I received it around March 1st.

I got in touch with her probably in October of 2011. She is the original commissioner of the wig, and it has kind of deflated over the years of wear and moving and such. She agreed to restyle the wig for free. !!!! I was not expecting that! I sent it to her in December 2011...I moved again and had finals. I reached out to her in January to ask if she could finish it by the opening of The Art of Video Games. She said she would try, and she actually got it done by Katsucon! Like a month early! She agreed to bring it to the con so we could try to meet up to pass it off, but it didn't happen. My fault. She mailed it and I received it around my birthday.

The wig looks fantastic. She really pumped the volume up on it and I am thrilled. She actually deconstructed the entire wig, washed it, and then re-styled it. It looks great and I couldn't be happier. <3 Thank you, Lizzy!!!

Final Grade: A+ every minute

Guess what, Japanime costume players....
YOU'RE NOT THE ENTIRETY OF THE COSPLAY WORLD.
Stop being so closeminded. Just because someone cosplays doesn't mean they're an otaku or a weeaboo.

In Progress: Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon

Last edited by han-pan : 03-28-2012 at 04:18 PM.
han-pan is offline   Reply With Quote