View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #16
Akune-chan

Oh so I decided to email Solution-lens before I got your awesome response about the cases and saw that I got a response this morning. I sent the email about I should say 9 or less hours ago and I saw I was given a response already by 10:20am (the next day).

I asked if it were possible to get the 3 lenses for the price of 2 as well as 3 pairs of free contact cases and this is what I got as a response:

"If you want to receive 3 pairs for the price of 2 and 3 free cases, just pay 2 pairs of contact lenses and type the name of the free pair that you want to receive as a gift + 3 cases in the comment box just before the payment and your contact lenses will be sent by standard Airmail (2-3 weeks delivery)

We recommend you to take advantage of our "Buy 5 get 2 free" or "Buy 10 get 5 free" offers if you want to order more than 3 pairs of lenses, and you will receive your circle lenses quickly because they will be shipped by Express mail (3-5 days delivery) with tracking number and insurance without any additional cost.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

http://www.solution-lens.com "

They are so nice

Last edited by Akune-chan : 04-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.