View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #42303
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadine View Post
Went on my Xbox just now after transferring the old hard-drive to the new system...
Only to find a wonderful surprise.
Apparently, transferring the hard-drive had corrupted every game file I own, for every game.
Dead Space, Assassin's Creed, Fatal Frame 1 and 2, Fable, Eternal Sonata, Bioshock...

I'm so pissed.
And sad. D:
It's all gone...I have to restart EVERYTHING.
Hate my life.
/headdesk/
xD

[edit]
GOD DAMN IT. Just remembered about my roleplaying games.
I PUT OVER 50 HOURS INTO SKYRIM.
Only to have all my characters gone...and Oblivion! I played that longer than Skyrim. I was rich, my character was amazing...Urgh!
I had the same issue when my backwards compatible PS3 broke down last fall and a lot of the files were corrupted as well. Or rather, the ones on my USB backup were. I'm just annoyed with the protected save files that are not transferable to USB, which means I have to replay the game from the start for sure.

I'm actually more annoyed that because I never had a PS2 ever, I have to rely on a PS2 emulator to play my PS2 games now that I replaced my old PS3 with a slim one. I'm still trying to work out a few kinks on the emulator, but games seem to playing at the right speed.

-----------

Anyway, I just had a scare with my Star Wars Force FX lightsaber. When I turned it on just now, there was a dead zone in the middle of the blade. Luckily, a little bit of banging and saber spinning seemed to solve the issue for now.

Fanfiction.net - Persona 3 Portable: Where No Persona Has Gone Before

Last edited by seiryuux : 04-24-2012 at 09:43 PM.
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote