View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #2380
angel wings
KIRAH! ^.~\m/✰

Name of Commissioner: Gracesaur
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/240292
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): wig - persona 4 the golden
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: i didn't receive anything
Timeline (how long your order took to process): early march - ???
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.:
Pros: she was friendly

Cons: DO NOT TRUST HER. in early march i PMed her asking if she could style my base wig for me we agreed to a price and i shipped it off and this is where the whole mess started. she kept in touch for a while and around the end of march she said was working on my wig and was shipping it off the next day (ha yeah right...) i wait about two weeks and nothing shows up in the mail so i ask for a tracking number and she says that she got delayed due to a rush order and was shipping it the next day. funny when she said she was working on it the last time i asked. then she started ignoring my PMs so I filed a dispute and then she claims that it hasn't been shipped because she was away for a con and gave me a time frame of when it will be shipped I wait and still nothing and so I escalated the claim and she never responded after that. so she stole my wig and almost stole my money
good news is I get my money back
bad news: this person stole my base wig
BUYER BEWARE!

Final Grade: F- for being a thief and a liar

Last edited by angel wings : 05-02-2012 at 03:06 AM.
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote