View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
momoyome

Shop Review: Cos Monde

First time reviewing, long time reader.....

Name of Product: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Madoka Kaname Costume

Where Purchased: Cos Monde (http://myworld.ebay.com/cosmonde/?_trksid=p4340.l2559)

Product Description: Full costume (minus shoes) and wig

Pros: Good communication, nice quality costume. Looks like picture.

Cons: HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. I ordered a size SMALLER than myself and it's still easily a size and a half too huge on me. I am so disappointed, the more I think about it the more I feel bad about this. I measured the pieces and they're all a good 5-6 inches bigger than what was listed on their ebay listing. Wow. I ordered standard size M-L, I didn't get custom measurements because I know that those can be an issue with costume makers. I thought I'd be safe with their size chart. I was wrong. I even measured myself to see if maybe I had shrunk more than I originally thought and I did not, the measurements are not smaller, so this was bad on their part. I've messaged them and I am hoping to hear from them about what they can do for me. I can take in the costume's top part, but the bottom petticoat will be a challenge to me as it was done in one seam. :[ The reason I purchased this was because I'm pressed for time. ~grumble~ I just had to get this out there.

Overall Rating: 5 /10
momoyome is offline   Reply With Quote