View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2012, 10:41 AM   #1692
Seifer-sama

@ Tifaia: Hopefully the rest of the site comes back to life again soon. I hear you on the browsing at work... Guilty!

I am so excited about Fanime!! I sooooo need the vacation... It will be fun to meet you in person too! By the way, when did you want to meet up so I can give you Zelgadis? Would you just like me to PM you my number so you can let me know?

Ha to GameStop. I am surprised they tried to get away with that. Well at least you stopped that dead in its tracks. :P

I loved your Nights!! I know I said that before but just totally awesome of you to cosplay an old school character like that. I hope to be working on a similar sort of cosplay within the next year. And your plushie is so cute! So I can see why people wanted you to make more stuff for them. I think it's just a rule sometimes though that you shouldn't let everyone know what you can really do. Then they will start asking for favors and free stuff. who has time for that??

@ Terra~Esper: Honestly I am not sure. But I think I might have made a word document of her tutorial on my home computer. I will check later today and send it to you if I do find it okay? Keep your chin up, you will get this done!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote