View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #1694
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Terra: Don't give up! You'll get it done. ^^ And as Seifer said in a past post, just focus on one thing at a time. With the embroidery, if you're still at it, get the big/noticeable pieces done and do the rest after A-Kon.

BTW, if your costume is even half as fantastic as the last time I saw it, I'm dragging you up to the cosplay room with me to get you judged for hallway. No excuses missy. >.>

@Seifer: I'll PM you my phone info. ^^ We'll work something out. I'm really making Fanime the relaxing con. Other then a few photos shoots, my plans are pretty open!

And thank you! My next convention during Labor Day will be chock full of old school-ness. Between Chrono Cross, Slayers, and Outlaw Star, I'll be swimming in it. And while I regret sewing during lunch breaks at work, it had to be done. It was the one accessory to my costume that I really, really wanted. I'd be mad at myself if I didn't complete it. In hindsight, not the best idea, but still better then not doing it at all. >.>

Dissidia Updates:

...Sketched out CoD version 3.

That's all I got. lol
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote