View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #2385
cosplaynewb11

review for v3 cosplay syndicate

Name of Merchant: v3 cosplay syndicate
Website: not sure on website but have a facebook fan page ( v3cosplay@gmail.com
Item purchased (please include quantity): a baka and test avatar for a character
Links to picture(s) of your received item: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Timeline (how long your order took to process): 5 months
Describe your Experience. Comments: emailed them in december about having a plushie made. they asked me alot of questions to make sure that it was made correctly . and then quoted me a price. after i agreed they emailed me a invoice and a Contract for service they got started. told me a finish date in march sent a email to check up on the process in febuary and was told due to problems they would upgrade my plush from 6 to 13 free of charge and then said the date would be April. sent a email in april for a check and got a response that it would be mailed to me in may once they got the proper shipping box. receive it the second of may.

pros: very nice people and answered all of my questions. even sent pictures when i asked. i know it is hand made cause you can see the stitch marks

Cons: took a bit longer then original schedule time, and mailed the plush in a small amount of bubble wrap.

Final Grade: A
cosplaynewb11 is offline   Reply With Quote