View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #43786
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

ARRRGH. Of COURSE I didn't fix the tight back in my boyfriend's tunic and didn't realize such 'til I was almost DONE. So now I'm pissed off, and I'm not fixing it again. he can have soem restricted movement in this costume, for the two or three times we're going to wear them. Worst comes to worst I'll use my seamripper and his cloak'll hide it.
Oh, and Mom went from "weekend could be pleasant" to slamming doors and screaming because her brand new rototiller, which she needs for a huge amount of yard and will have little chance to finish after this weekend, broke (and nothing she could figure out how to fix either) and the place where it could get replaced is closed on weekends.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote