View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #51
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaasan View Post
@LinkPwnsGanon: Here's my new Merida belt and hip quiver! I'm all finished sewing things up, and now I need to get my sister to help with the Celtic design on the top.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3212253/

I actually just got back from meeting Merida at Disneyland yesterday, so I was hyped up and went to buy the suede XD

Wondie's new corset is done--I'm just hand-stitching some gold trim for a fun touch. Then onto "sandwiching" the chiffon in between the lining the satin of the corset, making the gathered mini skirt and for the fun part--the armor!!

I also just found out that I need a new dress for a wedding I'm attending, so I figure I'll get a head start on my 1940's cocktail dress for Rarity for the MLP gathering at AM2. (With a matching hat with feathery birds and ostrich feathers :3)
Wow it looks great! By the way I love your choice of wig! xD Whoa! Merida is in Disneyland already?! :O I have to go see her! Good luck on Wondie's (<--haha nice) armor!
Wow the things you can use twice for! xD

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - Attack on Titan 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Poison Ivy - Batman 80%
Sailor Pluto - Sailor Moon 70%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote