View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
astralrayn

I'd say the biggest lowlight was the power outage at the hotels Saturday night. Zing!

In all seriousness the announcement system in the con center stinks, can't hear anything half the time. A little more organization with the pre-reg line (thursday) would also be nice. Inside the building it was divided into lines by last name, which is a great way to do it. But outside it was just one long winding nonsensical line and a staff member was literally just walking by asking for last names and skipping people ahead based on their letters.....wouldn't it be easier to relocate the pre-reg area so you can use different doors, put the name signs above the doors and and have multiple lines?

as for the peacebinding mentioned above - I heard the girl behind me in line was told she had to have her umbrella peace binded. Luckily the staff member at the table knew the policy and told her there was no need for that. I couldn't help but wonder if there was some misinformation among the staff.

Either way - no critical complaints. I had fun over all, never had a problem with a staff member or an event.
astralrayn is offline   Reply With Quote