View Single Post
Unread 05-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #30
Black Magic Woman
"no cosplay photography in the dealer's room" would be impossible to enforce. But as cosplayer I just choice to avoid the dealers room on Saturday out of a fear of getting photo mobbed and over crowding in general.

Originally Posted by KuroiAisu View Post
Yeah the pre-reg was a little ridiculous. I could deal with waiting 2 hours but capping the pre-reg? Seriously? You force everyone to pre-reg with an attendance cap but don't let them get their tickets? Huge waste of a hotel and damn expensive. I'd have been furious if it happened to me thursday.
Yes the pre-reg they had closed on Thursday but opened it back up.

Originally Posted by jukebox View Post
- My Thursday night was fairly straightforward because I had a group reg, which had a shorter line. But I felt for the people who were waiting around and getting frustrated! :/ Hopefully, the con will now know to put in more tables and people for Thursday night pickup. From my experiences, Weapons Check was not very expedient either.
I was very happy to do Weapons Check on Thursday as the line for it on Friday was always much much longer wait.

I’m much rather do it on Thursday when I have nothing better to do.

The panel crowd control volunteers were new and great to have on hand for the upper level of the DT. I was part of 4 panels in that area and it was fairly easy for me to get in to the rooms without trying to weave my way through.

Anime North '15
Madeline Hatter (Legacy Day) - Ever After High (Fri/Sun)
Nehelenia ~ Sailor Moon (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items, wigs, and materails for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
WARPAINTandUnicorns is offline   Reply With Quote