View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #1118
singleperfectio
Hey its me!

okay, I've been admiring the fashion for years and always dreamed that I would have a closet full of pretty dresses too one day. Today i put together my first non-kodona coordinate (although I'm not an expert there either, because I have only been delving into that world for about 9 months now). Please let me know what you think and how I can improve.

The dress is one I found and altered. I plan on maybe adding some eyelet lace ruffles to the front, as well as some bows made from the extra fabric off the bottom of the dress. The petticoat is too short, but I'm making another. also I couldnt find my kneehighs, so I wore these tights. are they okay? and are my shoes fine until I get a better pair?

Thanks!

Attending -
Katsucon *FEB* - Hiccup (how to Train Your Dragon), Austria (Hetalia), Rose Tyler (Dr Who)
Zenkaikon *MARCH*- Hiccup, Austria, Finland (scandinavia and the World), PJ!Ukraine (Hetalia - original design), Sherlock (BBC's Sherlock)
Anime Weekend Atlanta *Sep* - Medusa (Soul Eater), Yuuka (Touhou Project), Ukraine or Belarus (Hetalia)

Possibly -
Anime Next *JUNE*
Otakon *AUG*
singleperfectio is offline   Reply With Quote