View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #53
killaflip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefer View Post
Sounds good, and it doesn't matter what cosplay you'll be wearing ^^ As long as you don't mind co-hosts, because it probably was the best idea we had for the 2012 one, it helps a LOT in case someone can't come in time and more importantly with pose ideas. I know MDA wanted to help with the hosting saturday, and Liliana offered her help since her and I knows pretty much all FF (well some I never played and vice versa, but we know most of them including the older ones). So ya, if you don't mind having those two helping you out I can put you down as the saturday host ^_^ I may need your email etc later on (in 2013) to send to DireKitty when the photoshoots reserving starts, but otherwise it should be perfectly fine

...and now to update the list again xD ...and to resist making a CERTAIN character before we're 100% sure we can do it *looks at Liliana*
kool, I don't mind co-hosting. just let me know when you want the info. We'll discuss our ideas for poses and stuff in the near future, to make sure ideas don't crash on one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDA View Post

*instantly notices mention of Fate/Zero Berserker* You'd have a happy fangirl if you made that (as in I'm in love with Fate/) If you do host for Saturday you'll have me and Liliana helping out.

I love helping to host I do have a lot of pose ideas bouncing around in my head, not sure if I should mention them or not atm since they're still a bit rough - and most of them are for VI, VIII, and IX. God I can't stop loving IX x3 And yet I'm not cosplaying it next year... unless I make Beatrix or Ruby for the summer...
haha I'll try my best to make that gruesomely cool but a pain to make armor. I'll be happy to work with you two. Let's discuss our ideas in the near future maybe in skype or something perhaps.
killaflip is offline   Reply With Quote