View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #48
RydiaValentine
Many talented Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee-Hee View Post
This this this.

I work hard to be super organized in my albums, but it's so difficult to GET to albums now. And the images you see when clicking another aren't from the same album, they're just in order that they've been uploaded. This makes all the trouble of organizing things pointless, because most users aren't going to want to go through the trouble of clicking over and over to get to your different galleries. Just a Photo Albums link on the main profiles page would be a big help! I'd hate to try and look at one particular costume by browsing through pages and pages on All Photos!
Click any of your photos. See the description in the box at the right column of the website and choose "gallery" from the character (you have the album there). Now you're in the gallery you selected and you can access the other galleries you've done in the right column.

Another option: go to photos, album administration and bam, you have all the galleries there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_wench View Post
What's up with the featured photoshoots??? Are those not being updated anymore???
I suppose nobody has uploaded a new one that has received approval then? The last one can be seen here http://www.cosplay.com/shoots/

Last edited by RydiaValentine : 06-06-2012 at 01:28 PM.
RydiaValentine is offline   Reply With Quote