View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
Candice Marisa
CandiceMarisa

Someone has told me the parking fee for Anaheim Convention Center is $15 which sounds about right. IF THE LOT IS FULL or if you plan on attending late I SUGGEST you park at the Disneyland Parking center. It is $15 for a regular car BUT if you tell them you are going to the convention they MIGHT lower it to $12 (You will know if there is a sign or cars going in 2 separate directions once entering lot- convention on the right). I'm only saying that based on previous experiences and what they've told me while attending other cons but I never have had to pay because I have a Disneyland pass with parking included. I know that they frequently let conventions use their parking but that may only be the case when they expect a mass amount of people. The parking lot for that area is on the same street Convention Way crossing Harbor except it says Parking on the street sign and it's about a 5 minute straight walk to the convention.

I would still check out the Anaheim Convention Center lot first since I don't know how the traffic will be like on that weekend but it's worth knowing you have options if they close the lots.
WonderCon
AM2
Anime Expo
InvaderCon
Comikaze 2012
YaoiCon
Pacific Media Expo

Last edited by Candice Marisa : 06-11-2012 at 10:46 AM.
Candice Marisa is offline   Reply With Quote