View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #56
Gwydion
Cardboard is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuyoDa View Post
We've already mentioned that we know how to get to the gallery list, but that doesn't mean it's easy to get to, and it may not be obvious to people who visit our profile page.

For example, I see that several users went to the same con I did. I want to see if they have a gallery for it. Does it really make sense that for every profile I visit, I have to click on Photos, then a random photo, then click on that gallery, before I can access their full gallery list? I'd really like to see that full Gallery list on the side of the All Photos view. That way, it's easy to access and can be seen quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee-Hee View Post
Thanks very much! But like PuyoDa said, I do know the long way around to get to galleries, but it's just not the same. Seeing a text list of the galleries is far different than seeing thumbnails, in my opinion, as the latter always caught the user's interest and promoted browsing. Frankly I don't even like looking through my own galleries with this other way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
That's exactly how I feel about the new gallery layout! I used to just browse through mine to see if some of the pictures I really liked got any more views, but now I have to actually click the picture to see if that happened, which makes it just so tedious and not as appealing.
Ditto all of this. I really liked being able to quickly and easily navigate the albums, as well as see the info at the bottom of the thumbnail. It seems odd to have albums when it's so difficult to even find them - at first I thought they had gotten rid of albums altogether! I hope this is something that can be addressed.
Prince Alexander, King's Quest VI - 75% done
Gwydion is offline   Reply With Quote