View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Chaye
The <3 Means It's Cannon

Gosh we had a ton of fun. I really enjoyed this con. I do have a few things though.

1. The dance should have been in a bigger room. The room was way too small so if one dance circle started no one else could dance due to the small space.

2. The dance should have been open later. Dances are so much more fun when you aren't getting kicked out when the night has barely started. It was really disappointing to have to leave at 11pm and then get kicked out of the convention center shortly after that. Conventions and night life go hand in hand!

3. I don't know if I was just blind, but I never saw a map on display. We couldn't find the karaoke room because we never saw a map. We did ask around but most people told us "it's over that way". We just never found it.

4. The location was awesome. There was food in convenient locations and nothing was too far to walk to (Denny's at 2am baby!). We even got to watch the Disneyland fireworks from outside the convention center! It was a lot of fun! It being a free con made it really convenient since it was between two large cons. I really can't wait to come back next year!